- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Jonnalagadda holds a Ph.D. in theoretical and applied mechanics from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and a master’s of business administration degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. He has more than 20 patents pending and numerous publications in academic journals and conference proceedings. Jonnalagadda is also an associate editor for the IEEE-CPMT Journal.
Prior to joining Battelle, Jonnalagadda spent more than 10 years at Motorola, most recently as director of engineering for accessory products. Jonnalagadda drove innovative business development at Motorola for several high-impact areas, including printed electronics, nanotechnology, wireless health monitoring and low-power distributed sensor networks.
Battelle’s website is located at www.battelle.org.