- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“KEMET is diligently focused on both product quality and customer service,” said Don Aldworth, vice president of Quality. “These certifications clearly demonstrate that we are putting our resources into areas of our operation that are important to our customers and will make doing business with KEMET even easier for all customers serving the aerospace industry.”
AS9100 is a set of requirements for quality management systems that includes all ISO 9001:2000 requirements expanded to address international aerospace requirements approved by major aerospace companies around the world. Registration is reserved for companies committed to providing excellent customer service, continual improvement and outstanding product quality.
Additional information is available at www.kemet.com.