- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
John (Johnny) Boan has been named vice president of business development for KEMET Electronics Corp. Previously the company’s senior director for Automotive Strategic Marketing, Boan joined KEMET in 1980 and has held a variety of automotive-related management positions in manufacturing, product management, sales, and marketing.
A South Carolina native, he holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Presbyterian College in Clinton, S.C.; a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Texas in Brownsville; a master's of science degree in industrial engineering and quality from Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti; and a doctorate in business administration from Kennedy Western University in Cheyenne, Wy.
For more information, visit www.kemet.com.