- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''kilns''
To the neophyte, a kiln may look like a big box with burners and an exhaust system.
This company’s advanced thermal processing systems for high-purity ceramics are reportedly used by customers who required 99.99%+ purity goals and beyond.
Below are the year's 20 most-viewed articles/columns on the Ceramic Industry website (posted and viewed between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013).
Firing ceramics that contain organic binders poses a unique safety consideration. When heated, organic binders release combustible vapors. Under some conditions, concentrations may reach flammable or explosive levels during binder burn-out.