- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''general business''
In the last 12 months, nearly 95 companies have taken out advertisements in Ceramic Industry. A search on these companies as assignees on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) website (www.uspto.gov) reveals that only about 40% own issued U.S. patents and/or published U.S. patent applications.
U.S. demand for decorative tile is forecast to rise 6.7% per year through 2017, reaching 3.2 billion sq ft, valued at $5.7 billion.
Acme Brick Co. recently celebrated the first load of brick produced at its newly reopened Bennett, Texas, plant facility.
Companies that are starting up, moving or expanding may be able to tap into state and local economic development incentives to save significant money and improve profitability.
I highly recommend that you visit our sister publication, Security.