- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''nanomaterials''
The National Science Foundation (NSF) recently announced an award to the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) and its partners to establish a new NSF Engineering Research Center (ERC) focused on nanoscale multiferroic devices that offer unprecedented capabilities to electromagnetic components.
Globally, the quest has been on to find ultra-high-strength composites, leading scientists at the University of Southampton’s Optoelectronics Research Centre (ORC) to investigate light, ultra-high-strength nanowires that are not compromised by defects.
A novel clay-based coating may point the way to a new generation of “green” flame retardants.
Researchers have developed a “soft template infiltration” technique for fabricating free-standing piezoelectrically active ferroelectric nanotubes and other nanostructures from PZT.