- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''ceramics in energy''
The rare earths industry is in a state of transition. China, which currently dominates in the production and supply of rare earths, as well as in many downstream product areas, is being challenged by new producers from other regions.
CoorsTek Inc. recently announced the opening of a new plant in the Coors Technology Center in Golden, Colo., producing lightweight ceramic proppants.