- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''furnaces''
News regarding an order for Harper International’s carbon fiber-related systems drew the most interest last week.
Rio Tinto’s announcement that it would suspend production at its alumina refinery in Gove drew the most interest last week.
Neal Sullivan is no stranger to challenging projects. As director of the Colorado Fuel Cell Center (CFCC) at the Colorado School of Mines, Sullivan oversees research on solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), polymer-electrolyte membranes (PEMs), advanced materials, and much more. It’s safe to say he’s tackling innovative solutions every day.
This time of year can be especially hectic. Between decorating, entertaining, gift buying (and wrapping!), and actually celebrating the holidays, it seems like there are never quite enough hours in the day.