- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''zirconia''
Below are the year's 20 most-viewed articles/columns on the Ceramic Industry website (posted and viewed between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013).
Magnetron sputtering was initially developed using metal or alloy targets with materials having high electrical conductivity (e.g., Al, Ag, Au, Cu, Ti, Mo, etc.).
For centuries, ceramic materials were used exclusively for tableware and building materials. In the mid-19th century, technical development in refractories and abrasives enabled the development of modern metallurgy and glass industries and became the first industrial application for ceramics.
Growth in most sectors continues as the worldwide economic crisis slowly lessens.
The idea of using a digital file to create a three-dimensional object is now a reality.