- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''graphite''
Refractory minerals are used to improve the performance of refractories products by imparting properties such as strength, protection from chemical and physical attack, and slag resistance.
Carbon is one of the earliest known elements. It was used by the Egyptians and Sumerians in the form of charcoal around 3750 B.C. for the reduction of copper, zinc, and tin ores in the manufacture of bronze.
Welcome to our annual Materials Handbook issue! The handbook is organized with a definition/description for each material (listed alphabetically), followed by the names of suppliers that provide the material.
Below are the year's 25 most-viewed news stories on the Ceramic Industry website (posted and viewed between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013).
Growth in most sectors continues as the worldwide economic crisis slowly lessens.