- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''dryers''
Successfully started up in the first quarter of 2013, an all-new Sacmi-supplied plant in Bangladesh is now running at full capacity.
NordCeram has recently invested in a new production line for its Bremerhaven, Germany, plant. The production line will enable the manufacturing of 45 x 90 cm and other large tile formats—sizes that reportedly have not previously been produced on the German market.
Radio frequency (RF) heating and drying systems were first developed in the early 1940s and have been used by the ceramic and glass fiber industries for over 50 years.