- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''kiln furniture''
The news that “Titanium Dioxide Price Volatility Leads to Strategy Shift” drew the most attention last week.
According to a study released earlier this year by The Freedonia Group, demand in the worldwide refractories market is expected to grow 3.4% per year through 2016, reaching 46.3 million metric tons valued at $46.5 billion in product sales.
This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials recently introduced enhanced silicon carbide refractory products for the metallurgical, kiln furniture and waste-to-energy markets.