- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''clay''
Whether damaged by injury, disease or age, your body can’t create new bone—but science might be able to. Researchers at North Dakota State University (NDSU), Fargo, are making strides in tissue engineering, designing scaffolds that may lead to ways to regenerate bone.
Welcome to our annual Materials Handbook issue!
Growth in most sectors continues as the worldwide economic crisis slowly lessens.
A novel clay-based coating may point the way to a new generation of “green” flame retardants.