- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''ceramics in medical/dental''
Piezoelectricity is electric polarization produced by mechanical strain in certain crystals, the polarization being proportional to the amount of strain and changing sign with it.
For centuries, ceramic materials were used exclusively for tableware and building materials. In the mid-19th century, technical development in refractories and abrasives enabled the development of modern metallurgy and glass industries and became the first industrial application for ceramics.
An advanced ceramic materials manufacturer acts as a corporate model for the VOW Act of 2011.