- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''glass in construction''
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently unveiled the official glass roof for player benches for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, which is taking place June 12 through July 13.
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd (AGC) recently announced it posted net sales of ¥329.1 billion (~ $3 billion), an increase of ¥22.8 billion (~ $215 million) or 7.4% vs. the same period last year.
An announcement from Saint-Gobain regarding the relocation of its North American headquarters drew the most reader interest last week.