- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''financial results''
Brampton Brick’s announcement that it had acquired Atlas Block drew the most reader interest last week.
This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
Financial news from Mohawk, which is the parent company of Dal-Tile and Marazzi, drew a lot of interest last week.
CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently reported net income of $30.1 million on revenues of $201.5 million for the quarter ended September 30.