- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''bauxite''
For the second week in a row, Saint-Gobain’s announcement regarding the relocation of its North American headquarters drew the most reader interest.
Refractory minerals are used to improve the performance of refractories products by imparting properties such as strength, protection from chemical and physical attack, and slag resistance.
Brampton Brick’s announcement that it had acquired Atlas Block drew the most reader interest last week.
According to a recent report from BCC Research, the global market value of the abrasive grains segment of the worldwide abrasives market was $8.9 billion in 2011.
News regarding GT Advanced Technologies drew the most interest last week.