- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''boron''
According to a recent report from BCC Research, the global market value of the abrasive grains segment of the worldwide abrasives market was $8.9 billion in 2011.
Welcome to our annual Materials Handbook issue! The handbook is organized with a definition/description for each material (listed alphabetically), followed by the names of suppliers that provide the material.
Laptops could work longer and electric cars could drive farther if the capacity of their lithium-ion batteries could be increased.
It would be terrible if laboratories striving to grow graphene from carbon atoms kept winding up with big, pesky diamonds.
Welcome to our annual Materials Handbook issue!