- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Articles Tagged with ''gas analysis''
Zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles are under investigation for the synthesis of materials with tunable magnetic and electric properties and for possible medical applications in cancer therapy. In this study, a sample of thiol-capped ZnO nanoparticles was studied by simultaneous thermogravimetry (TG) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) using a NETZSCH STA 449 F1 Jupiter® thermal analyzer.
Firing ceramics that contain organic binders poses a unique safety consideration. When heated, organic binders release combustible vapors. Under some conditions, concentrations may reach flammable or explosive levels during binder burn-out.