- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. recently announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire On Time Machining Co. (OTM) from Kennametal Inc. The acquisition is scheduled to close by June 30. Based in Wapakoneta, Ohio, OTM is a manufacturer and supplier of indexable cutting tool products, including drills, end mills, face mills, chamfer mills, aluminum cutting mills, counterbores and countersinks.
The integration of the OTM business into Kyocera’s U.S. Cutting Tool Division expands and complements Kyocera’s drilling, milling, grooving and turning product offerings; increases Kyocera’s existing North American manufacturing capacity for indexable cutting tools; and strategically enhances Kyocera’s capabilities in offering custom toolholder solutions.
Visit www.kyocera.com/kicc for additional information.