- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
In his new role, Aonuma will be responsible for North American sales of ceramic-based semiconductor package products made by Kyocera business units in Asia. Aonuma joined Kyocera in 1979 and has held sales management positions in both Japan and the U.S., including 10 years of prior service with Kyocera America, Inc.
Gary Lee, currently national product manager, Organic Product Sales, will be promoted to vice president, Organic Product Sales. Lee will be responsible for expanding Kyocera’s North American business in semiconductor package products based on organic and plastic material technologies. He joined Kyocera in January 2000 and has more than 25 years of experience in microelectronics, including management positions in sales and manufacturing.
Visit www.kyocera.com for additional information.