- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Corp. has launched its Solar Power Expo website, a comprehensive and fun tool aimed at all ages to promote education of solar power and its effectiveness in combating various environmental problems that the world faces today.
The site is designed to provide users the experience of visiting a large outdoor solar power exposition with five unique pavilions featuring diverse themes. Visitors can look around the pavilions and interact with various features that introduce the marvel of solar power, the history of Kyocera solar power, and the various environmental activities in which Kyocera is engaged.
For additional details, visit http://global.kyocera.com/solarexpo.