- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Designed for high output, safety and ease of installation, the UL-certified KD 315 modules feature a UV-stabilized black anodized frame, easily accessible ground points, proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters, and locking plug-in connectors for quick connections.
“Kyocera’s KD 315 is an outstanding solution for large-scale installations that demand top quality, high-output photovoltaic modules,” said Steve Hill, president.
For more information, visit http://global.kyocera.com.