- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The kits were developed through key partnerships with DECK Monitoring, a certified provider of monitoring services for renewable energy systems; Unirac, a leading supplier of solar mounting technologies; and PV Powered, a manufacturer of inverters for renewable energy systems.
“MyGen U.S.-made kits are comprehensive and convenient clean-energy solutions for home and business owners who want the cost benefits and energy efficiency of solar electricity,” said Steve Hill, president of Kyocera Solar. “These kits are not only an investment in solar energy and our environment, but also in the U.S. economy; the products are made here, used here and contribute to creating green energy jobs for Americans.”
For additional details, visit http://global.kyocera.com.