- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The first unit was shipped to the customer’s research and development facility in the U.S., while the second was shipped to the manufacturer in China. These furnaces will be used in a global market for countries seeking to become less dependent on imports of foreign energy.
A heavy-duty electric motor lifts the counterbalanced furnace shell 25 in. to allow for loading. The series of silicon bars are loaded into a rack system and placed in the furnace. The L&L model WQ11 furnace has a work envelope of 17 in. wide by 126 in. long by 24 in. high. The furnace is capable of ± 10°C at 1200°C throughout the work envelope. It includes Honeywell UDC3200 program control and an over-temperature protection system, as well as a Honeywell DR450T circular chart recorder.
For more information, call (610) 459-9216, fax (610) 459-3689, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hotfurnace.com.