- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Alpha 4200 has a maximum pressing force of 42,000 kN (4200 t). Large sputtering targets with dimensions up to about 1600 mm in length and 500 mm width with a thickness of only 8-14 mm, can be pressed with uniform density. The PH 6500, with a pressing force of 6500 t, can produce sputtering targets even larger, up to approximately 0.8 m². The Alpha 800, with a pressing force of 800 t, is used for the production of sputtering targets with smaller dimensions.
Materials such as indium tin oxide (ITO), alumina-doped zinc oxide (AZO) and others, can be used . AZO powder for this application, as well as supports for the firing process, can be produced by the LAEIS subsidiary ALPHA CERAMICS in Aachen.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.