- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A leading producer of tile, sanitaryware and ceramic adhesives, the Lamosa Group, Monterrey, Mexico, is pressing ahead with investments aimed at boosting its presence in national and international markets. Lamosa’s recent installation and start-up of a robotized glazing line for WC production was supplied by Gaiotto Automation, a Sacmi Group company that specializes in automation.
This new robotized glazing line will allow Lamosa to boost product quality while confirming the company’s commitment to the constant technological renewal of its production lines. The new line flanks the Sacmi press installed at the facility a few months ago. These projects have enabled Lamosa to achieve its growth goals by placing trust in Sacmi’s know-how and technological excellence.
Visit www.sacmi.com or www.lamosa.com for more information.