- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Glassware and Candles sales increased 1% to $61.6 million, resulting from expanded product placements. Segment operating income totaled $4.4 million vs. the prior year second quarter’s $6.1 million, primarily reflecting higher wax costs.
For the six months ended December 31, 2010, net sales were $581 million, compared to $558 million for the first half last year. Net income was $57,630,000, or $2.06 per diluted share. In the prior year, first half net income totaled $67,932,000, or $2.41 per diluted share.
“We were especially pleased with the continued growth of our branded food products, but as expected, marked increases in input costs impacted our operating income,” said John B. Gerlach, Jr. chairman and CEO.
For additional details, visit www.lancastercolony.com.