- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Streeter served on the U.S. Olympic Committee board of directors and as interim CEO of the U.S. Olympic Committee. Prior to that, she was chairman, president and CEO of Banta Corp., a global market leader in printing and supply chain management.
“I look forward to working with John to achieve a seamless transition, and I am excited to have the opportunity to drive the improving performance and cultural transition of the company,” Streeter said. “Profitably delivering quality and innovative products to our customers, continuing to reduce leverage and building shareholder value will be key priorities in the coming year.”
For more information, visit www.libbey.com.