- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – William Butler Yeats
Light a fire, literally and figuratively, at Paragon Industries’ Basic In-Plant Kiln Maintenance Seminar in Mesquite, Texas, October 17 - 18, 2008. (Mesquite is 30 minutes east of Dallas.) Paragon’s head engineer and staff will teach the seminar, and attendees do not need to bring tools.
The seminar includes two lunches, one restaurant dinner and a three-ring notebook of maintenance data on Paragon kilns. Ask about Paragon's airport and hotel pickup schedule.
For more information, call (800) 876-4328 or (972) 288-7557, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.paragonweb.com. The facility is located at 2011 South Town East Blvd., Mesquite, TX 75149-1122.