- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Heating elements located on the side walls are designed from heavy-gauge resistive element wire mounted over ceramic tubes for full radiation from the coils for rapid heat. Each element is mounted individually, reportedly allowing for easy and low-cost replacement. A high-volume stainless steel fan assembly with heat slinger circulates air around the alloy liner, past the heating elements, and through the chamber to provide uniform heat to the workload.
The oven includes a Honeywell over-temperature controller and chart recorder. A safety micro-switch automatically shuts off power to the fan and heating elements when the door is opened.
For more information, visit www.luciferfurnaces.com.