- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Heating elements located on the side walls are designed from heavy-gauge resistive element wire mounted over ceramic tubes for full radiation from the coils for rapid heat. Each element is mounted individually, reportedly allowing for easy and low-cost replacement. A high-volume stainless steel fan assembly with heat slinger circulates air around the alloy liner, past the heating elements, and through the chamber to provide uniform heat to the workload.
The oven includes a Honeywell over-temperature controller and chart recorder. A safety micro-switch automatically shuts off power to the fan and heating elements when the door is opened.
For more information, visit www.luciferfurnaces.com.