- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The furnace operates up to 2450°F with easy-to-replace roof-mounted silicon carbide heating elements for fast heat-up. An SCR power supply automatically balances voltage to optimize performance at a low cost. The EHS box furnace is prewired, tested and shipped ready for connection to a 230-volt, single-phase power supply.
Available options include a programmable controller, timer and over-temperature safety system. Five standard model sizes are available, with chamber sizes from 6 x 6 x 12 in. to 9 x 9 x 24 in.
For more information, call (800) 378-0095 or visit www.luciferfurnaces.com.