- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Deployment of clean, renewable offshore wind energy will help meet the president’s goal of generating 80% of the nation’s electricity from clean energy sources by 2035.
“The mid-Atlantic wind energy areas are a key part of our ‘Smart from the Start’ program for expediting appropriate commercial-scale wind energy development in America’s waters,” Salazar said. “Through the Strategic Work Plan, the U.S. is synchronizing new research and development initiatives with more efficient, forward-thinking planning so that we can help quickly stand up an American offshore wind industry. This initiative will spur the type of innovation that will help us create new jobs, build a clean energy future, and compete and win in the technologies of the 21st century.”
For further details, visit http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/news/progress_alerts.cfm/pa_id=476.