- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Minerals Technologies Inc. recently announced that Douglas Mayger will succeed D.J. Monagle as vice president and managing director, Performance Minerals. Monagle was recently named senior vice president and managing director, Paper PCC, succeeding Kenneth L. Massimine, who is retiring from the company effective April 1, 2009.
Mayger is presently general manager–Carbonates West, Performance Minerals. He joined the company in 2002 as plant manager in Lucerne Valley, Calif. In 2005, he was named business manager for the Western Region and assumed his present position earlier this year. Mayger, who received his early education at schools in Switzerland, has lived abroad in India, Malaysia and Germany. He holds a bachelor’s of science degree in mining engineering from the University of Missouri–Rolla.
The company’s website is located at www.mineralstech.com.