- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Manufacturers Equipment Co. (MECO) has announced two personnel changes. Bryan Sicking has been promoted to sales manager. Sicking joined the company eight years ago as a project manager. He has previously held positions in manufacturing supervision, project management, and engineering. In this new position, Sicking will be responsible for managing the equipment and projects sales efforts in North America and securing MECO’s contractual relationships with its equipment partners.
David Meyer retired earlier this year as vice president of wire manufacturing operations. Meyer had served the company for more than 35 years, and was instrumental in growing the wire business both domestically and internationally.
For more information, visit www.meco-cesg.com.