- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Magnesium Elektron, Inc. (MEI) has changed its name to MEL Chemicals Inc. There is no change in terms of ownership or structure. MEL Chemicals will continue to supply a wide range of zirconium chemicals, including zirconium oxides, doped zirconium oxides, zirconium solutions and tin oxides.
These materials are used in demanding ceramic applications in electronics, structural ceramics and specialty coatings, among others, as well as in growing applications for automotive and chemicals catalysts and ion exchange. MEL Chemicals recently introduced a new range of yttria zirconia grades that feature sinter active materials of high-purity and consistency with or without binders.
MEL Chemicals products are ISO9002 registered with production sites in the U.S., UK and Japan. For more information, visit www.zrchem.com.