- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The ElectroPrep can produce a constant supply of filtered electrolyte and ensure that even recycled electrolyte is free of particles. For electrolytes in which sample particles readily disperse (e.g., alumina in saline water), the waste liquid can simply be recirculated through the ElectroPrep and used repeatedly.
In typical usage under these conditions, one preparation of electrolyte will last several months before the filter cartridge has to be replaced. This is also true of saturated electrolytes. The device also makes it possible for a laboratory to produce its own particle-free electrolyte at significant savings.
For more information, call (770) 662-3688 or visit www.micromeritics.com.