- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The dynamic image technique looks at these particles in motion, providing additional information regarding shape parameters. As the images are taken, statistical data for all measurement parameters are calculated and recorded. At the same time, thumbnail images of each particle are saved for post-analysis viewing and screening.
This presentation will cover two classes of irregular particles-crystals and fibers-and the additional important information that dynamic image analysis can provide. Examples of real-world industrial applications will also be discussed.
Visit www.micromeritics.com for additional information or to register.