- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Micropyretics Heaters International, Inc. (MHI) recently developed the HGA101-Simple, a patent-applied high-temperature steam generation device. The unit produces high-quality steam instantly at up to 500°C at 1 atm pressure for safe and efficient operation.
Available options include MHI BPAN-O programmable control panels and a 1000CX steam chamber, which allows for dry steam up to 1500°C. The HGA101-Simple features a small footprint, making it ideal for laboratory and R&D settings.
For more information, call (513) 772-0404, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.mhi-inc.com.