- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“We continue to develop leading-edge technologies and products to serve our global customers and markets, and in doing so we continue to grow our presence in Ohio,” said Joseph P. Reyes, general manager of the company’s Ceramic business.
The $5.8 million project includes the addition of 6000 sq ft of production space and the installation of special equipment to produce and refine specialty boron nitride powders. The project will add 10 manufacturing jobs, bringing total employment at the Strongsville plant and business offices to 195 associates.
The company’s quartz and ceramics business also recently broke ground on an expansion of its quartz production operations in Hebron, Ohio, which is expected to create an additional 10 manufacturing jobs.
For more information, visit www.momentive.com.