- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Most markets served by the Technical Ceramics division have been showing improved demand during the year. U.S. markets, in particular, have recovered strongly. Asian demand is growing well and Europe, though more subdued, is also showing a positive trend. Aerospace markets have recovered well from the slowdown seen in mid-2009, with the company’s U.S. metals business, in particular, benefitting from its alignment with this sector.
The company reports that Thermal Ceramics continued to see improving end market demand across all regions in the third quarter of the year. As a result, order books in emerging markets (particularly China and India) have continued to improve. In addition, the North America and Europe regions have also seen an increase in activity.
For additional details, visit www.morgancrucible.com.