- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A key use of co-fired PZT bimorphs is in high-temperature applications, including oil exploration, machine and equipment monitoring, automotive engine, feedback sensors, and high-temperature accelerometers. Other common uses include rate and gyroscope sensors for aerospace and automotive applications; intrusion alarms; and actuators within fine micro-manipulation mechanisms, including computer hard drives and aerospace valves.
The bimorphs are available in a variety of configurations, including squares, rectangles, discs and rings. They are offered in a range of sizes, from 6-74 mm in length and 1-43 mm in width, to reflect the variety of applications in which they can be used.
For additional details, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.