- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Morgan Technical Ceramics (MTC) recently announced that its Mexico facility has received a Clean Industry Certificate from Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente (PROFEPA), Mexico’s environmental protection agency. Clean Industry Certificates are given to companies that demonstrate compliance with environmental regulations during a voluntary audit process. Participating facilities undergo a series of rigorous reviews, and, upon successful completion, receive a certificate valid for two years.
“The certificate is a great achievement for MTC Certech,” said Jim McRickard, president, MTC USA. “All of our facilities are committed to strong environmental performance, and I would like to congratulate the entire Mexico team for their diligence and hard work toward meeting environmental regulations.”
For additional details, visit www.morgantechnicalceramics.com.