- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In management roles at B.F. Goodrich Co., Nelson headed several significant projects, including management of the IT integration of several acquisitions that included multiple manufacturing locations around the world. His experience also includes five years at Price Waterhouse LLP, where he was a principle IT consultant serving major pharmaceutical and chemical company clients. Additionally, he was an MRP project manager with Sani Dairy, a division of Penn Traffic Co., and held IT roles with the Penn Traffic Co. for more than five years.
Nelson graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s of science degree in accounting. He also holds a master’s of business administration degree in accounting from Saint Bonaventure University Graduate School.
Visit www.ferro.com for more information.