- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
As versatile, miniature chemical reactors, adiabatic reaction calorimeters measure thermal and pressure properties of exothermic chemical reactions. The resulting information helps engineers and scientists identify potential hazards and address key elements of process safety design, including emergency relief systems, effluent handling, process optimization, and thermal stability.
Industries such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and energy, as well as government agencies and laboratories, use adiabatic reaction calorimeters to study chemical kinetics, storage and transportation issues, process interruptions, and chemical process design. Adiabatic reaction calorimeters are also used to investigate accidents and develop air bags, rechargeable batteries, spacecraft, and rocket propulsion.
For more information, visit www.netzsch.com or www.tiaxllc.com.