- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
With the rapid development of China’s information communications technology (ICT) sector, China has become the world’s largest manufacturing center for electronic products, including televisions, computers, handsets and DVD players. China’s output of some component categories, especially commonly used and medium- and low-end electronic components, is the highest in the world.
Industry revenue is forecast to increase by 24.5% in 2011 to $157.93 billion. Slow 5.6% industry revenue growth in 2009 was mainly due to lower domestic and foreign demand resulting from the global financial crisis, as well as a decline in price levels. However, domestic demand increased in 2010 and 2011 due to the recovery of China’s economy.
For more information, visit www.ibisworld.com.cn.