- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
In addition to the laminating line, added toughening capacity is in progress at the Caçapava site. The line is scheduled to start up in December, with full production planned for the end of March 2012. Both lines are being equipped with advanced technology currently used elsewhere in NSG’s global network.
The NSG Group is also developing automotive glazing value-added/satellite operations in several locations in Brazil and Argentina in an effort to improve service to customers in key areas, including Sorocaba, Camaçari, Recife, and Cordoba (Argentina). The group also plans to install 10 new Aftermarket Service Centers in the region over the next two years to service the growing automotive glass aftermarket.
For more information, visit www.nsggroup.net.