- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The NSG/SYP joint venture facility in Changshu (JSYP) already uses NSG proprietary online coating technology to manufacture Pilkington Energy Advantage™, which are energy-saving coated products for the Chinese market. This technology will now be upgraded for the manufacture of NSG TEC™ products, with shipments from Changshu expected to begin in January 2012.
The NSG Group currently supplies Chinese thin film solar energy customers from Japan and the U.S. The Chinese manufacturing capability will be gradually developed to enable local supply to the Chinese market. NSG expects to increase capacity further in China, with more coating projects under development in response to growing customer demands.
For more information, visit www.nsg.com.