- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Brazil is a very important market for us, in which we been operating for some 30 years and have a high market share,” said Craig Naylor, president and CEO. The overall vehicle market in Brazil is growing strongly, he says, with annual production expected to reach 5 million vehicles by 2014.
The new laminating line is due to come on stream in early 2011 and will increase the group’s capacity in Brazil by approximately 50%, permitting the production of some 3 million car windshields a year. The tempering line will be commissioned in two phases, the first coming on stream at the beginning of 2012. About 200 jobs will be created locally as both operations begin production.
For additional details, visit www.nsggroup.net.