- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Both Walls and Llaguno have played integral roles in the recent development of Nutec worldwide, including the acquisition of GFC Kilns in 2008, the commencement of the joint venture with Wesman (Nutec Bickley Wesman) in India in 2008 and the establishment of Nutec Bickley Asia in 2009. Llaguno also played an instrumental role in the integration of Bickley Furnaces in 2000. As such, both Walls and Llaguno are well-placed to steer the strategies forward for the future growth of the business and the greater good of Nutec Group customers worldwide.
Rodrigo Gonzalez has taken the role of vice president of Sales for Nutec Bickley and will head the global sales strategy and management of sales offices located around the world.
For more information, visit www.nutec.com.